[libvirt-users] vdsm hook issues

Jean-Pierre Ribeauville jpribeauville at axway.com
Tue Jan 12 19:40:16 UTC 2016

Hi,

You're right.

I got valuable answers from ovirt people.

As the .xml config file is not persisted on the host, solution is to add a vdsm hook in the host in order to
modify on the fly contents of the .xml config file to add my channel device before the vm is started.

Remains to debug my hook and to check whether , when migrating the Guest , this hook is also called.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

J.P.