[libvirt-users] virt-viewer and virt-manager problem

Pascal Legrand pascal.legrand at univ-orleans.fr
Fri Jan 29 13:20:50 UTC 2016

Hello,
here is my problem :
i migrated an old debian server, with kvm host and guests vm, on a new
one  (wheezy to jessie).
Everything worked fine on this old server.

On the new server, i created a storage pool, copy the qcow2 guests files
(from the old server) inside this storage pool, copy the xml guests
files (from the old server) to /etc/libvirt/qemu ,
then virsh define guests and virsh start guests.
Every guests works fine.

My problem is about virt-viewer and virt-manager
when i connect from my station to my kvm host from ssh (ssh -X
192.168.151.248). I cant use virt-manager or virt-user
virt-manager display all the guests but i cant display the guest itself
or the guest informations
virt-viewer open a blanck window

when i do vncviewer 192.168.151.248:5906 it works fine

then i think the problem come from virt-viewer and virt-manager, but i
cant see where is the problem.
Does someone could help to solve this problem.

Thanks

--
Pascal