[libvirt-users] Virtual machine in state "in shutdown"

Hello,

We are currently facing a strange situation. One of our VM is shown by 'virsh list' as in state "in shutdown" but there is no more a qemu-kvm process linked to it.

So we have a few questions:

1. What does means the state in shutdown (I have not found much information about it)?
2. How to cleanly "shutdown" the vm, or more correctly, clean the status in virsh/libvirt?

Regards,

Roland Everaert.