[libvirt-users] Permanently change default virsh editor

Roland Everaert reveatwork at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:56:04 UTC 2016

Normally, you can set environment variables in .bashrc or .bash_profile and
if I am not mistaken in /etc, there is alos a bashrc file that is
system-wide, maybehave a look at it.

After changing one of those file execute the following command to update
your current console configuration

source <path/to/file>

exemple:

source ~/.bashrc