Re: [libvirt-users] Network without forward mode

 ❦ 25 juillet 2016 06:06 CEST, Martin Kletzander <mkletzan redhat com> :

>>╭─────┤ http://libvirt.org/formatnetwork.html#elementsConnect ├─────
>>│Inclusion of the forward element indicates that the virtual network is
>>│to be connected to the physical LAN.Since 0.3.0. The mode attribute
>>│determines the method of forwarding. If there is no forward element, the
>>│network will be isolated from any other network (unless a guest
>>│connected to that network is acting as a router, of course).
>>╰─────
>>
>>That's exactly what I want: just a vnet interface, no bridge, no
>>routing, no forwarding. However, if I create a network with just that:
>>

> "Just a vnet interface, no bridge" means you want no network.  Where
> should the vnet be connected?

The host is able to handle the routing. It seems I could just declare an
interface of type "ethernet" instead of "network" to get the effect I
want.
--
Write clearly - don't be too clever.