[libvirt-users] Problem executing VM backups

Markus Ellinger ellinger at gfii.de
Thu Jun 23 10:17:28 UTC 2016

Hello,

thank you very much for your suggestions. I changed our backup script to
use the method explained in
http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Live-disk-backup-with-active-blockcommit
and this night, everything seems to have worked smoothly. The backup is
even faster now than before.

Best regards
Markus

--
Dipl.-Inf. Markus Ellinger
tel +49-911-148780-14
email ellinger at gfii.de

Gesellschaft für Informatik in der Industrie mbH
gfii GmbH - Gabrielistr. 3 - 90480 Nürnberg
Geschäftsführer: Walter Krug, Markus Ellinger
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 22340