[libvirt-users] Java Application on 64bit Windows

mehmet ayar memed1907 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 11:32:45 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am trying to develop a Java application with libvirt 0.5.1. I am trying this on Windows7 64bit. I downladed libvirt-0.5.1.jar and jna.jar files and added them to the Buildpath. Then I installed VirtViewer for windows 64 bit and copied dll files.
In my application if i only use System.setProperty("jna.library.path", PATH_TO_DLL); then i see "UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'virt'" error. If i also use System.load(PATH_TO_DLL);
then i see "UnsatisfiedLinkError:PATH_TO_DLL: Can't find dependent libraries"
I searched everything in internet but couldn't find the same error with dependent libraries. What's missing in my setup? and why just setting jna path won't work for me, as it seems like worked on others.
any help will welcome.
regards,Memed