[libvirt-users] Reg. Libvirt packages with ver 1.2.12

Das Pratik1 das.pratik1 at tcs.com
Tue Jun 14 06:29:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am looking for deb packages of libvirt with version 1.2.12.
It would be a great help if you can help me here.

The following packages are in need :

1. libvirt-daemon-system (1.2.12)
2. libvirt-clients (1.2.12)
3. libvirt-daemon (1.2.12)

If this is not the right place to contact, please redirect me to correct mailing group.

Any help would be highly appreciated !
Thanks in advance !

Best Regards
Pratik Das