[libvirt-users] Need information

Gk Gk ygk.kmr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 09:40:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am referring to the 'Routed Mode'  section just under the section 'Other
virtual network switch routing types' in the URL   '
http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirtualNetworking#Routed_mode'.

In the above link, for routed mode, it is stated that 'In this mode all
virtual machines are in a subnet routed through the virtual switch.' Can
anyone explain to me, if the guest machines have to be in the same subnet
as the Host machine for the routed mode to work (o)r can the guest machines
be in any subnet different from the host machine  in routed mode  ?

Thanks
Kumar