[libvirt-users] removing virbr0

Peter Steele pwsteele at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:30:57 UTC 2016

I do something similar, generating a custom image that gets installed on
multiple systems. I just have a startup script in my image that runs
"virsh net-undefine default" during boot-up. If you are creating your
own image, you should be able to insert something similar in your
start-up process.

Peter