[libvirt-users] /proc/meminfo

Peter Steele pwsteele at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:39:01 UTC 2016

On 03/24/2016 05:48 AM, Peter Steele wrote:
> On 03/24/2016 02:26 AM, mxs kolo wrote:
>> use libvirt 1.3.2, it's more stable and never show negative values
>> for memory and swap inside container
>>
> The latest version available for CentOS/RHEL is version 1.2.17. What
> site are you using to get the rpm for version 1.3.2?
>
> Peter

I found a download for this version and tried it out but we ran into a
different set of problems when running our software in containers under
this environment. Unfortunately we're out of time to address these 7.2
issues, so for now we're rolling everything back to 7.1 and will
postpone 7.2 tests until our next release cycle starts.