[libvirt-users] virt-manager and the alternatives

Dominique Ramaekers dominique.ramaekers at cometal.be
Sun May 8 10:52:09 UTC 2016

How did you create a VM with virsh?

I think bests practice is using virt-install or virt-manager to create VM's. With these
methods, the vnc is automatically and correctly set.

Anyway, your error ' Namespace GtkVnc not available for version 2.0' can point to
the fact that not all of the dependencies are installed. Pleas look at:
     http://ask.xmodulo.com/compile-virt-manager-debian-ubuntu.html

Or, install libvirt from your distribution repositories...

Greetings, Dominique.