[libvirt-users] host freeze when starting VM

Alexander Petrenz petrenz.a at gmail.com
Wed May 11 21:22:11 UTC 2016

Hi Han,

thanks for your reply. I'm using KVM as hypervisor. The versions are:
Kernel: 4.5.2
Libvirt: 1.3.4-1

But its quite embarrasing... when I was answering your mail I was having a
look if there is a new kernel I can build, since I have to rely on some
patches. I upgraded from 4.4.3 to 4.5.2 and now libvirt doesn´t have any
problem.

So thanks for the heads up!

Regards
Alex