[libvirt-users] Windows, qemu.agent is it possible to shut down services in running windows server?

Hi List,

i installed qemu-agent on a windows server and it is working as expected. I can send via virsh commands. I already performed successful an online backup of an windows server.

Now my question is, is it possible to execute commands on the windows server via qemu-agent?
I want to shutdown the MSSQL Service before doing backups.

Is that possible? i dont find any helpful pages in net.
Any hints & tipps are welcome

Marko

--
zbfmail - Mittendrin statt nur Datei!

OpenDKIM, SPF, DSPAM, Greylisting, POSTSCREEN, AMAVIS, Mailgateways
Mailfiltering, SMTP Service, Spam Abwehr, MX-Backup, Mailserver Backup
Redundante Mailgateways, HA Mailserver, Secure Mailserver