[libvirt-users] export a cert

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 15:38:38 UTC 2016

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 02:47:23PM +0000, lejeczek wrote:
> hi everybody
> I'm browsing around but probably missing that obvious little thing -
> exporting certs to pem format with ipa command toolkit - that must be there
> somewhere, right?

I'll assume you're trying to convert from PKCS#12 format to PEM, then
you can use `openssl` (or even GnuTLS) to trivially convert either way.

>From a quick search, see the section "Converting Using OpenSSL":

    https://www.sslshopper.com/article-most-common-openssl-commands.html

PS: It's a bit off-topic on this list, as the question isn't framed in
libvirt's context. :-)

--
/kashyap