[libvirt-users] stream finish throws exception via python API

Tomáš Golembiovský tgolembi at redhat.com
Sun Nov 27 18:49:20 UTC 2016

Hi,

sorry to dig up the old thread, but I've recently discovered that it is
possible to get the physical size via virDomainGetBlockInfo(). I am
bringing this up because the call works also on files and not only on
block devices (as the name does suggest).

So, is there any reason why not to use this as a workaround for now?
Is this behaviour of virDomainGetBlockInfo() intended or a bug?

Thanks,

    Tomas

--
Tomáš Golembiovský <tgolembi at redhat.com>