[libvirt-users] Fwd: Problems connecting to the libvirtd server

Stefano Ricci sfn.rcc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 10:39:33 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stefano Ricci <sfn.rcc at gmail.com>
Date: 2016-10-11 12:35 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: [libvirt-users] Problems connecting to the libvirtd server
To: Michal Privoznik <mprivozn at redhat.com>

There is not AppArmor and SElinux is disabled.
The permits of the sock are as follows:
libvirt-sock-admin 0700 (rwx) root: root
libvirt-sock 0700 (rwx) root: root
libvirt-sock-ro 0777 (rwxrwxrwx) root: root
The libvirtd process runs with the root user.

Below you will find the link to the requested log:
http://pastebin.com/0jtpWU0h (libvirt_client.log command LIBVIRT_DEBUG
= 1 virsh -c qemu: /// system list --all)

Stefano