[libvirt-users] sttic vnet device for guest

Anton Gorlov stalker at altlinux.ru
Fri Oct 28 21:17:19 UTC 2016

28.10.2016 23:32, Michal Privoznik пишет:

On my host node i using system created bridge. example

brctl show br1
br1             8000.0025907925d3       no              eth1
                                                        vnet0
                                                        vnet2
                                                        vnet3

vnetN - guest net adapter, It added to bridge at guest's node started.

bridge defined as
==
<network>
<name>internal</name>
<forward mode="bridge"/>
<bridge name="br1"/>
</network>
==

But in guest config xml vnet[0-3] nod defined
===
   <interface type='network'>
      <mac address='52:54:00:b3:b0:47'/>
      <source network='internal'/>
      <model type='virtio'/>
      <address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x03'
function='0x0'/>
    </interface>
===