[libvirt-users] Problems connecting to the libvirtd server

Stefano Ricci sfn.rcc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:36:40 UTC 2016

Hello everyone
I do not know if it is correct address this mailing lists but I can
not use libvirt.
I run compile libvirt version 2.2.0 into environment lfs stable with
qemu 2.7.0 and have not had any problems.
The program when it starts not report any errors in the log, with
activated debug level file.
Only when you try to connect with the following command virsh -c
qemu:///system remains hung without reporting any error either in the
logs that screen.
The command virsh -c test:///default list instead concludes on a regular basis.
I attach the file libvirt.log and libvirt.conf

Thank you
Stefano Ricci