[libvirt-users] Fwd: Problems connecting to the libvirtd server

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Wed Oct 12 08:43:52 UTC 2016

On 12.10.2016 16:06, Stefano Ricci wrote:
> [...]

Okay, so what's the status of the qemu process? Because what might be
happening here is that qemu driver is still starting up, so it is not
accepting connections just yet. And because qemu process it was talking
to (whilst fetching the caps) hung up, the driver basically failed to
start (and is still in startup phase).

Michal