[libvirt-users] Fwd: Problems connecting to the libvirtd server

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Thu Oct 13 00:57:38 UTC 2016

On 12.10.2016 19:16, Stefano Ricci wrote:
> I checked with qmp and  your consideration was correct, the status of
> qemu process is in prelaunch and running equals false.
> But I do not understand why

[Please don't top post on technical lists]

Well, I don't have any idea either. I mean, the daemon logs you provided
are from the second run of libvirtd. Maybe this is qemu or kernel bug?
If you kill the stalled process and then start libvirtd again, can you
connect then or does it still hang?

Michal