[libvirt-users] Fwd: Problems connecting to the libvirtd server

Stefano Ricci sfn.rcc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:48:19 UTC 2016

I did more tests and if kill the qemu process without stopping
libvirtd and relaunching it with the following command
/usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64 -S --no-user-config -nodefaults -nographic
-M none -qmp unix: /var /lib /libvirt /qemu
/capabilities.monitor.sock,server, nowait -pidfile
/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/capabilities.pidfile -daemonize, then virsh
working correctly and connects.
The command used to launch qemu is used by libvirtd automatically
taken by the ps -a | grep qemu.
However checking the status of qemu process with qmp is always in
prelaunch and running is false, even when it works.
When restart libvirtd back does it still hangs.