[libvirt-users] internal snapshot question

vrms at netcologne.de vrms at netcologne.de
Sat Sep 3 10:28:01 UTC 2016

hi Martin,

thanks again for the feedback. maybe you have noted that I am not yet all too familiar with those tools.

this is now sort of working for me. But I sense that you seem this method to be less then ideal.
Reading through the virsh manual it looks like ...

   $ virsh snapshot-create [domain] --disk-only --live

... might be doing a similar thing. Maybe more elegant (pure virsh) and on a running machine
what I can't qite figure out is where to squeeze in the name (or description, even) for the snapshot