[libvirt-users] libvirt-lxc: good for production?

Spike spike at drba.org
Mon Apr 3 17:16:01 UTC 2017

thank you Michal, appreciate your input, I'll invest some more time and set
up a full test system mirroring our prod and see how it works out. I'm
gonna start another thread on images/templates because that's another area
where I've found a lack of information and could do with some input. thanks.

Spike