[libvirt-users] External snapshot issue addendum

I made a mistake in my original post, --diskspec in snapshot-create-as should have shown "hda ...".

I also just noticed that 'virsh edit <VM name>' has the correct information (no backing store, only the external snapshot file shown), I was under the impression that /run/... showed the current state, incorrect?