[libvirt-users] libvirt: XML-RPC error : Cannot write data: Broken pipe

netsurfed zhuohaofan at 126.com
Wed Aug 9 03:53:54 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I think it's a bug, when call virDomainGetState after "service libvirtd stop", I receive signal SIGPIPE.
I want to know how to avoid this problem? And Other interfaces will also encounter this problem?
Below the bt information:
Below some information about my hypervisor:
root at ubuntu-05:/datapool/zhuohf# virsh -v
3.4.0
root at ubuntu-05:/datapool/zhuohf# qemu-x86_64 -version
qemu-x86_64 version 2.9.0
Copyright (c) 2003-2017 Fabrice Bellard and the QEMU Project developers