[libvirt-users] libvirt event

llilulu llilulu at yeah.net
Tue Aug 22 09:27:42 UTC 2017

libvirt
version: 3.4.0
    When use libvirt event in program, if I create more than one thread loop call virEventRunDefaultImp(), Is this invocation correct. If correct ,what happen when event occur.is many thread process event?
   If I invocation virEventRegisterDefault before any hypervisor connect, and invocation virEventRunDefaultImp.Then I connect a hypervisor(qemu) and register some event on this connection. I connect another hypervisor(lxc), before lxc connection, I reinvocation virEventRegisterDefault and virEventRunDefaultImp, Is this operate correct?What happen after that?
      Thanks