[libvirt-users] How to configure dnsmasq using libvirt?

Don Zickus dzickus at redhat.com
Wed Aug 23 21:02:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am working on a project, beaker, where they use anisble scripts to setup
an environment with 4 virtual machines.  One acts as a server to the other
3.

We noticed after the network was setup, the domainname is not properly
reported with using the 'hostname' command.  We believe that dnsmasq was not
correctly configured.

Is there a recommended way to setup dnsmasq using libvirt and ansible?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Don

ps - please cc me as I am not subscribed to the list