[libvirt-users] Trouble moving OVMF guest to new host

Aleksei alex3kov at zoho.com
Wed Feb 8 17:13:11 UTC 2017

I'm running libvirt in user session and libvirt creates VARS part of
OVMF in ~/.config/libvirt/qemu/nvram/

Check your xml, there should be lines like this:

<os>
     <type arch='x86_64' machine='pc-q35-2.7'>hvm</type>
     <loader readonly='yes' type='pflash'>/UEFI_OVMF/OVMF_CODE.fd</loader>
<nvram>/home/username/.config/libvirt/qemu/nvram/vm_VARS.fd</nvram>

/--Regards, Aleksei/