[libvirt-users] Trouble moving OVMF guest to new host

Žilvinas Žaltiena zaltys at inbox.ru
Wed Feb 8 17:29:38 UTC 2017

Hello,

I suppose OVMF_CODE-pure-efi.fd is likely your firmware (CODE in name).
There should also be firmware's variable template file (used for the 1st
startup, usually there is VARS in file name) and firmware variable file,
where firmware's actual settings are stored.

Those 3 files can be designated in domain's XML or qemu.conf, so try
looking there for paths. On my system, it is /var/lib/libvirt/qemu/nvram/