[libvirt-users] Default firewall rules and forwarding to a guest

Laine Stump laine at laine.org
Wed Jan 4 01:02:36 UTC 2017

On 01/03/2017 06:44 PM, Omer Aldemir wrote:
> Thanks for the answers i think open network type is not available yet
> on the version that comes with rhel7

Actually it is in RHEL 7.3. Although the feature is in upstream libvirt
only starting in version 2.2.0, and RHEL7.3 libvirt is based on libvirt
2.0.0, certain patches are backported into RHEL packages based on
severity of bug vs. potential for introducing regressions vs. customer
demand. This particular patch was backported into RHEL7.3 for
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/846810