[libvirt-users] libvirt does not show same CPU Model as /proc/cpuinfo for CPU Model info.

akhilesh rawat akhileshrawat007 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 04:19:08 UTC 2017

hi ,
yes there is Libvirt verison are not same as you pointed between Host
(2.0)and Guest (old version 1.2).

Not sure if this can fix the issue .Guest image is pre -compiled image ,let
me try if i can update the libvirt .

 Else i feel In practice it seems Guest CPU cannot simulate non supported
features  by Host CPU Model .

thanks