[libvirt-users] Ubuntu 16.04 libvirt-guests.sh [6917] - running guests under URI address default: no running guests

Dominik Psenner dpsenner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 16:34:31 UTC 2017

I just wanted to point out that you're only resolving the symptom, not the
actual cause. At the same time I'm afraid that I don't know what the cause
of your problems is. If you don't want to run virsh guests you probably
won't need the service, but then what's the point of having libvirt-bin
installed in the first place? :-)

Cheers

--
Dominik Psenner