[libvirt-users] Ubuntu 16.04 libvirt-guests.sh [6917] - running guests under URI address default: no running guests

Jędrek Domański jedrek.domanski at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 09:24:18 UTC 2017

Thank you, Andrea.
After following your instructions I re-enabled it back to check to see if
it will log any messages from shutdown but no. I've noticed however that
the computer no longer freezes at shutdown. I am not sure why but it looks
like the problem is gone now. I will try to debugg it deeper and if I have
any issues I will get back to you.

Jędrek