[libvirt-users] Isolate VMs' network

Thiago Oliveira cpv.thiago at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 18:32:55 UTC 2017

Hi Daniel,

I added the option <filterref filter='clean-traffic'/> and my VM stop to
ping the gateway and the others VM's in the same host.
I would like to prevent that VM's in differents subnets can ping or spoof
others VM's. Each subnet is related with a customer and I would like to
separete the traffic like VLAN does.

Is this possible with some options in xml ?

Thank you very much.

Thiago