[libvirt-users] Bluetooth Device Support

Max Ehrlich max.ehr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 12:22:59 UTC 2017

Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.

This is pretty much what I had assumed. I would guess that assigning any
free address, or telling qemu to plug the bt device into a controller that
libvirt creates, might work, but I cant find anything in the documentation
for qemu that would assign an address via command line. Do you know how to
do it?

thanks,
Max