[libvirt-users] MIPS emulation broken - No PCI buses available

I am trying to create a QEMU MIPS guest, so that I can test some code
for big-endian safety.

Every attempt to create a MIPS guest is giving me an error:

  Unable to complete install: 'XML error: No PCI buses available'

It seems like this is a known issue.

  https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2016-May/msg00197.html

However, I am still getting this on a fully updated Fedora 25 system
with libvirt-2.2.0-2.fc25.x86_64.

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno gmail com
-------- "I grew up before Mark Zuckerberg invented friendship" --------