[libvirt-users] No way to stop virStream error after guest stop

JosÉ Luis Valencia Gutierrez jvalencia at id.uff.br
Wed May 17 01:01:39 UTC 2017

I get just _READABLE events repeatedly, virStreamAbort() doesn't work, it
gets out of control after the target domain stops and the unix scocket is
deleted. I ended connecting directly to the unix socket. I just wanted to
ask if it certainly is a bug or perhaps someone went through this before
and have a workaround.

Jose V.