[libvirt-users] nwfilter - how to protect VM's

Thiago Oliveira cpv.thiago at gmail.com
Thu May 25 05:08:39 UTC 2017

Hello guys!

I have just one physical NIC (eth0) and some libvirt networks. Each network
created represents one customer and it is working fine. My question is how
can I protect between the customer's networks?

For example: The host 192.168.2.2 from the network 192.168.2.0/30 can not
access any VM in others networks but the 192.168.2.2 can access 192.168.0.1
because it is the gateway to the internet and this host can receive
incoming connections from the internet.

I would like to tag with VLAN for example but I don't have sure if this is
the best way.

See below my route table
[image: Imagem inline 1]

Thank you guys.