[libvirt-users] virConnectIsAlive

llilulu llilulu at yeah.net
Tue Oct 17 05:51:57 UTC 2017

Hi
    In my program , When libvirtd restart , the old libvirtd connection(virConnectPtr) has to reconnect, Before usr old virConnectPtr , I call virConnectIsAlive. but when I restart libvirtd , virConnectIsAlive return 1, and I continue other operate use the old virConnectPtr, program will receive signal pipe.
    I use libvirt event. before any api use, I call virEventRegisterDefaultImpl, and run virEventRunDefaultImpl. then use virConnectIsAlive, when I restart libvirtd, virConnectIsAlive will return 0, I want know how to use virConnectIsAlive, if virConnectIsAlive use  keep alive message, what default the interval and count.
   Thanks