[libvirt-users] Need to increase the rx and tx buffer size of my interface

Ashish Kurian ashishbnv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 10:18:43 UTC 2017

Hi Michal,

I installed the latest version from the git and did run the libvirt from
the new directory using /home/to/your/checkout/daemon/libvirtd

But I still see that the version is 1.3.1. I have also stopped the already
running libvirt daemon and ran the new daemon from the directory and it is
showing 1.3.1

Best Regards,
Ashish Kurian