[libvirt-users] domain xml <video> doubt

llilulu llilulu at yeah.net
Wed Sep 27 10:23:17 UTC 2017

Hi

    My libvirt is 3.4.0,When I create a kvm domain,  I use default <video> (type=cirrus, I not set video) create guest(debian9.1.0), but when finish install the guest and reboot, the guest will block in "started update utmp about system runlevel changes", I search on Internet, and find  is graphics card problem, I change the <video> type=vga, the problem disppear。The domain xml docs say, I can set type=qxl, ..., but qemu -vga args has other type support, (qemu  --help,  -vga [std|cirrus|qxl....), I want to know how I use other <video> type in my domain xml.
    Thanks very!!!