[libvirt-users] qemu: qemu_thread_create: Resource temporarily unavailable

llilulu llilulu at yeah.net
Wed Apr 18 10:27:10 UTC 2018

Hi:
  My libvirt is 3.4.0 and qemu is 2.9.0, My host has a big memory(128G), I run many guest on my host(80 guests), when I batch stop and start guests, some guest will crash, the qemu log is "qemu: qemu_thread_create: Resource temporarily unavailable". I search qemu code, I find qemu_thread_create just like pthread_create function.  I search on internet, someone say that is a bug of qemu.Because my host run many guest ,so I cann't ensure whether qemu bug or my host load heavy cause my guest crash. Can someone tell me what reason cause the promble? and what can I do avoid the promble?
  Thanks