[libvirt-users] Possible to resize a Windows guest's disk while online?

Andre Goree andre at drenet.net
Wed Apr 11 17:30:26 UTC 2018

I'm looking for a way to online resize a Windows disk -- i.e., be able
to resize the disk without shutting down, rebooting, or detaching the
disk.

Is this at all possible?  Or am I just barking up the wrong tree?  I'm
not finding a way to do this and even Amazon has a weird workaround, in
which the user must write data to the newly resized-drive in order to
recognize the new size without taking the disk or the VM offline.

[Obligatory] YAY Microsoft.

--
Andre Goree
Email     - andre at drenet.net