[libvirt-users] ecryptfs (from centosplus) and libvirt lxc quest on it - quest upon start shoots host in the head

hi guys

I have a lxc guest on Dell's R815(AMD Opterons) which I just moved to an ecryptfs mounted folder(using centosplus' kernel C7.5)

Copying data to that folder seems to work just fine, but I as soon as I start the quest, the host gets shot in the head almost immediately, hard reboot, no dump.

I also have another, virtually identical guest but on Intel platform and that one does not do anything but runs okey.

Any of you guys has experience such gross abnormality?

(maybe a heads-up to redhat if cryptfs was to be ever added)

many thanks, L.