[libvirt-users] libvirt and virt-manager - Unable to complete install: 'internal error: unsupported input bus usb'

Eduardo Lúcio Amorim Costa eduardolucioac at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 19:30:17 UTC 2018

I'm trying create a virtual machine using Xen as hypervisor and
virt-manager (libvirt) as the management module. When trying to create the
virtual machine I am getting the following error:

"
Unable to complete install: 'internal error: unsupported input bus usb'
"

ERROR DETAILS:

Unable to complete install: 'internal error: unsupported input bus usb'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/asyncjob.py", line 75, in
cb_wrapper
    callback(asyncjob, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/create.py", line 2276, in
_do_async_install
    guest.start_install(meter=meter)
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtinst/guest.py", line 461, in
start_install
    doboot, transient)
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtinst/guest.py", line 397, in
_create_guest
    domain = self.conn.createXML(install_xml or final_xml, 0)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 3717, in
createXML
    if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virDomainCreateXML() failed',
conn=self)
libvirt.libvirtError: internal error: unsupported input bus usb

NOTE I: The deploy process follows the instructions here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwkmDM-Gpzc and here
https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Xen/Xen4QuickStart .
NOTE II: Xen Hypervisor uses a CentOS 7 as "domu".