[libvirt-users] connecting two vm in a network

daggs daggs at gmx.com
Thu Dec 6 13:38:39 UTC 2018

Greetings,

my router is running under a vm, I want to start another vm on that host and have to connected to the router vm in the same manner the host connects to the vm router.
looking at the docs, I think that guest private network is what I need. thing is, from what I see, I need to define an ip and such. that's what the router suppose to provide so I'm not sure what exactly I need to configure and how.

what is the correct config to achieve what I need?

Thanks,

Dagg.