[libvirt-users] certificate pinning

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya anastasiya.ruzhanskaya at frtk.ru
Mon Dec 10 10:22:32 UTC 2018

And how libvirt checks that it trusts the CA? Just simply inspects the
cacert.pem file? Or it has some information inside about by which CA were
signed client and server certificates and then compares against stored
values? I mean can I just concatenate after signing or I need to combine
two CAs before generating libvirt's client and server certificates?