[libvirt-users] certificate pinning

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya anastasiya.ruzhanskaya at frtk.ru
Mon Dec 10 10:36:37 UTC 2018

Ok, thank you. I will play around with it.

I also noticed, that libvirt does not use this SNI extension. Actually,this
not needed here, as we have only one location for server certificate, but
this requires some modifications in mitmproxy, as for example tls in web
browsers always include this SNI extensions.

Are there maybe other big differences in tls implementation in libvirt or
maybe some assumptions that are taken during tls handhake process?