[libvirt-users] kvm/libvirt on CentOS7 w/Windows 10 Pro guest

Benjammin2068 benjammin2068 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:01:48 UTC 2018

Hey all,

 This horrid bug seems to be back after the system got all sloggy slow so I logged in via RDP and asked Windows to reboot.

It was taking forever for RDC to come back, so I logged into the system and brought up KVM GUI which displayed Windows showing the login backdrop with "Restarting..." and the spinning dots.

After about 20min, I gave up and clicked the hardware reset.

Now the system is broken with the "Starting automatic repair" and that it can't fix the PC and throws me into the Auto-Repair advanced options.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

  -Ben

p.s. this is LibVirt 3.2.0-14.el7_4.7